Graduate College House Guides
- Please follow the link below for useful information about living in the Graduate College.
- The Porter's Lodge no longer sells quarters.
- The Porter's Lodge does not handle IDs left at DBar. Please visit DBar during regular hours to retrieve your ID.
- During move in keys can be picked up at the housing office from 9-4:30 at the New South 5th floor. After hours keys can be pick up at Public Safety. The Porters Lodge will not have Keys to the students rooms.
- Please direct your storage questions to Building Services at 609-258-3490.
- If you are moving out, please make sure to fill out a mail forwarding form upon returning you mailbox key.
- Please be sure ALL personal belongings and trash are removed from your room before checkout. All GC furniture must be returned to your room, and all bed frames must be assembled. Your room will be inspected and your door will be locked upon checkout. Fines will be issued for missing furniture/property, trash, damage, and remaining personal belongings.